Custom Search

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

27).Bid Samples

The following pages will contain project descriptions similar to what you will likely to see in FWE listings and suitable bids that correspond to those descriptions. I’ll include comments in red for items to note in the bids.
Sample
Project Description:
I need a talented, creative, efficient, organized, self-starting ghost-writer who can help me create web and published content for a variety of different topics.
I will provide the outline and ideas to which I’ll basically need website copy review,tweaks, and edits. Also, I will be needing a feature article for my next newsletter.
I need someone that is marketing minded not just a great writer. Someone that knows how to sell, write good ad copy, etc. I'm looking to outsource a few projects in order to find the right long-term relationship.
Bid for this project:
[ Subject line ]
What luck! Now you have an expert ghost-writer published in successful websites!
Greetings, [or if you know name Dear Xxxx,]
[ Opening ]
Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your project seeking a ghost-writer to create web content. I’ll be more than excited to take on the challenge and you will find all information relating to my skills and experience as well as my cost and time estimates contained in this project bid.
[ Skills and experience ]
I have ghost-written several ebooks including the sales copy on the websites used to promote them. A few of which are, “Search Engine Secrets You Never Learned,” “The New Atkins is Here,” and “Million Dollar Jobs From Your Home.”
Here is what you can expect as your new ghost-writer:
• Expert in writing content for ANY subject 
• Will meet all deadlines. Guaranteed or no charge.
• Will accommodate urgent requests
[ Attachments (the follow ing is the alternative if you are unable to upload files) ]
For more information of my skills and work samples please view here:
Resume: http://www.myname.com/resume
Work Sample (New Atkins is Here): http://www.myname.com/newatkins Work Sample (Million Dollar Jobs From Your Home): http://www.myname.com/million
[ Cost and time estimate ]
I have a quick turnaround time for completion of sales copy which is three days for each 500 words of copy. Not to mention, the sales copy is keyword optimized for the search engines. Turnaround for newsletter articles is roughly one day for every 500 words of text. My rates are $0.50/word for search engine optimized sales copy and $0.10/word for articles.
[ Closing (breaking the ice in last sentence) ]
I am located in New York City and am able to begin working on this project right away. Feel free to contact me anytime at example@example.com, in MSN Messenger under screen name example or by phone at (555) 555-5555. I look forward to working with you and turning your ideas into dollar signs like I did for my previous clients.Best regards and I look forward to working with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment